Different development sectors are colour coded below.
To aid navigation through the case studies in this Guide, the colour codes denote the applicability of case study sustainability solutions to each of the various development sectors.
The colour coding can be found on the right hand side of each case study's main image.
- Building Integrated Energy Efficiency, The Media Centre, Bristol
- Building Renewable Technologies, ICON Street, Somerset
- Environmentally Friendly Materials, Alpine Close, Greenfields, Maidenhead
- Environmentally Friendly Materials, Cheshunt, Hertfordshire
- Environmentally Friendly Materials, Re-thinking School, BRE, Watford
- Exemplar Sustainable Housing, Albury Eco-House, East Hertfordshire
- Exemplar Sustainable Housing, Great Bow Yard, Somerset
- Exemplar Sustainable Housing, Millennium House
- Exemplar Sustainable Housing, Old Apple Store, near Bridgwater
- High Recycled Content Materials, DEFRA's HQ, Nobel House
- Sustainably Sourced Materials, Orchard House, Somerset
- Ultra Low Energy Housing, The Wintles, Shropshire
- Zero Carbon Homes, One Brighton